Soothing Touch Ayurveda Organic Bath, Body & Massage Oil (1×4 OZ)
- Additional information
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- ABOUT US
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping & Delivery
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Product Enquiry
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based upon the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Shipping Rates to Alaska and Hawaii are only a base line, additional charges may be applied. Please contact us for more details.
Skus beginning with ECW may not be shipped internationally and processing times now have an expected turnaround time of 5-9 days.
A 10% duty prepayment will be due before international orders can be shipped. Any difference in duties will be credited back if applicable.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and dimensionally-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Perishable Items. Food and other perishable items are not returnable and non-refundable unless the item is out of date on the date of arrival or the wrong item was shipped.
This policy is set in line with US food handling regulations.
Also note that for any issues with your items either damaged or not being delivered, you must notify us within 2 weeks of placing the order.
After that time we will be unable to sort out any discrepancies.
Change in Out Of Stock Shipping Policy
In an effort to reduce excess inventory and expired items, Bangalla will no longer be keeping orders open if out of stock.
If an order is received and that item is out of stock, we will notify you and cancel the order.
When the item becomes available It will be your responsibility to replace the order at your convenience.
For orders with more than one item, any in stock items will be shipped, you will be notified, and the out of stock items will be canceled.
Your payment will credited to your Bangalla account if the item is out of stock.
“Golden in everything we do”
In Australian Aboriginal the word Bangalla means “Golden.”
For the team here at Bangalla this not only represents the heritage of our owners prior to moving to the US, but also the way we approach customer service, product handling,
and relationships with our customers, vendors and partners. We pride ourselves on our golden approach and we know our customers do as well with a 97% positive feedback rating on exceeding
From our beginnings as an importer of Australian ecofriendly products, over the last fifteen years Bangalla has grown into a distributor of organic and natural products.
We presently represent over hundreds of brands across 125 product categories covering thousands of unique items and serve a growing network of member accounts.
As a member of the Ultimate Baker group of Companies, Bangalla is increasingly launching its own private label products exclusively for its members, wholesalers or dropshipping world-wide.
These products represent quality and all natural goodness in a number of grocery categories.
So what sets Bangalla apart?
1) Bangalla was one of the first organic and healthy product dropshippers in the US and is still leading the way with new exciting offerings.
2) We offer member direct as well as bulk wholesale and dropship services.
3) We offer no minimum order sizes.
4) We offer Gold membership for extra discounts on all orders
5) We offer fully integrated ecommerce services and solutions for the modern online customer.
6) Fast shipping times to anywhere in the continental US.
7) A willingess to do more.
We are proud of our heritage, traditions, and dedication to our customers and the vendors we represent.
We look forward to being of service to you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
- Monoi Tiare Tahiti
- Natural Energy
- 62% MCTs 62% MCTs for Natural Energy
- 2.5 g of medium chain fatty acids (MCTs) per serving (lauric/capric/caprylic acids)
- Used by the body to produce energy
- Ideal for healthy lifestyles, exercise and weight loss programs Free Of GMOs, artificial ingredients, preservatives and gluten. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Product characteristics include: Serving Size: 4 Softgels Servings per Container: 30 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 45 Calories from Fat 35 Total Fat 4 g 6^ Saturated Fat 3.5 g 18% Polyunsaturated Fat less than 0.5 g * Monounsaturated Fat less than 0.5 g * Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 4 g * providing 62% MCTs (2,484 mg); Lauric Acid1,902 mg; Caprylic Acid 298 mg; Capric Acid 284 mg * Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients: Gelatin (softgel), glycerin, purified water. Warnings Coconut oil in softgels may solidify below 76°F and change in appearance. This is normal and will not affect product quality (Please note: Description is informational only. Always read the product label before use and check with your health professional before using this product)
- Cold Pressed
- Touch of Vitamin E Added (0.5%) to Preserve the Freshness of the Oil
- Great for All Skin Types
- Popular Carrier Oil
- Known for its Ability to Soften, Soothe, and Recondition Skin
- Squalane Ultra Fine Natural Skin Oil
- Softens, diminishes tiny facial lines.
- Heals, soothes dry, irritated skin.
- Creates a barrier to protect your skin against the harsh environment.
- Apply throughout the day to rough, dry areas of the body. Also to sunburned skin.
- As a base it makes your moisturizer and facila treatment work more effectivly.
- Squalane is 100% compatible wtih the natural oils of your body.
- 100% Vegetarian
- 70% Carvacrol