If you wish to return the item(s), the following terms and conditions apply:
1) Returns of any items that have been worn, washed or damaged by the customer will not be honored with a refund or replacement garment.
2) Sale items are final and are not available for a refund.
3) All goods must be returned in their original condition and in their original packaging.
4) If you have an item you’d like to return, it must be within 14 days of purchase. You can either contact customer service by phone (818.347.8906) or email (email@example.com) and provide details of why your returning (damaged, wrong size, etc), and request a RA Number (Return Authorization Number).
5) Once you have received a RA Number you may then send your return to:
BIRD & VINE
9601 Owensmouth Avenue, Ste. #19
Chatsworth, CA 91311
6) Bird & Vine will not reimburse for any shipping incurred charges.
Hand parched by the Ojibwa Indians using a traditional method they have used for years. “Real” Wild Rice grows wild in clear lakes and is not genetically modified and altered like other grains available in the US.
The Anju print features line-drawn flowers filled with raspberry, mint, grey, and ivory and accented with turquoise and sage. These floral-print shorts pair perfectly with the matching Anju kimono-style robe.