Senior Women’s Adaptive Open Back Gabardine Wheelchair Pant is ideal for assisted dressing. This adaptive pant features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closure at the waistband for caregivers to easily secure this handicap garment. This pant also features an elastic waistband and a stylish yet classic Gabardine fabric for a conventional look. This pant also features a convenient adjustable hem to easily customize inseam length.
These adaptive handicap and/or incontinence pants/slacks for women by Silverts are terrific for adults/elderly/seniors with special needs who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. What a great idea! This item is usually offered in a full figure plus size clothing range. A great gift for home care, nursing home residents, and hospital patients. Silverts has spent years working with family caregivers and medical healthcare professionals to provide the best adaptable most accessible clothing designs for senior women and men, disabled adults, and bedridden people at the most affordable of prices.
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Pants :
- Easy Access Dressing – Dressing from a Seated Position
- Complete Dignity – 2 Overlapping Back Panels
- Easy Closure – Secured with Adjustable Snaps
- Elastic Waist – Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Quality Machine Washable – 100% Polyester
How do you put these women’s wheelchair Clothing pants/slacks on?
- The individual remains in a seated position.
- The individual’s legs are inserted into the pant legs and drawn up to the upper thigh.
- The caregiver simply snaps the generous overlap into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.