Women’s Adaptive Open Back Knit Wheelchair Pant is ideal for assisted dressing. This adaptive pant features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closure at the waistband for caregivers to easily secure this handicap garment. This pant also features an elastic waistband and a super soft, stretchy Ponte fabric for all-day comfort. This pant also features a convenient adjustable hem to easily customize inseam length.
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Pants :
- Easy Access Dressing – Dressing from a Seated Position
- Complete Dignity – 2 Overlapping Back Panels
- Easy Closure – Secured with Adjustable Snaps
- Elastic Waist – Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Quality Machine Washable – 74% polyester, 24% rayon & 2% spandex knit.
How do you put these wheelchair Clothing pants/slacks on?
- The individual remains in a seated position.
- The individual’s legs are inserted into the pant legs and drawn up to the upper thigh.
- The caregiver simply snaps the generous overlap into place. The disabled adult being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
These adaptive handicap pants/slacks are terrific for elderly/seniors/adults who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. What a great idea! This handicapped item by Silverts is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. A great gift for disabled adults, home care, nursing homes, and care home settings. This comfy open-back pant is also ideal for those in skilled nursing facilities and long-term care facilities.