Senior Women’s Anti-Strip Stay Dressed Jumpsuit is ideal for assisted dressing. This jumpsuit was thoughtfully designed to discourage sporadic undressing with the styling of two pieces for a discrete and conventional look. This jumpsuit features a long, secure back zipper with a snap tab closure for caregivers to easily secure this handicap garment. This jumpsuit also features an elastic waistband and a super soft, stretchy Ponte fabric for all-day comfort.
The Latest, Most Effective Alzheimer Adaptive Patient Clothing features this Antistrip Jump Suit in a durable innovative fabric that resists tearing like never before. Dementia patient and Alzheimer’s patient clothing at its best. These Special Needs Anti strip One Piece Alzheimers Jumpsuits can help solve compulsive stripping issues with Dementia patients, Alzheimer’s patients, and clothing undresses. These back-zip jumpsuits feature an Incredibly long zipper that extends to below the knee for easy assisted dressing. Dome closures at the neck help prevent Alzheimer’s disrobing. Elasticized waistband and roomy seat for an easy, comfortable fit. This zip-back anti-strip jumpsuit features a strong polyester-cotton knit. Machine washable. Clothing by Silvert for people with Alzheimer’s is geared to help make life easier for Alzheimer’s patients and their caregivers.
Product Features of Silverts Anti Strip Jumpsuit :
- Elastic Waist: Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Strategically Placed Closures: Snap Closures at Neck Helps Prevent Disrobing
- Easy Assisted Dressing: Back Zipper designed to Facilitate Assisted Dressing and Assisted Undressing
- Convenient Pockets: Handy Pockets on the Sides of the Pant
- Soft & Comfortable: Great for Sensitive Skin and Ultimate Comfort
- Quality Machine Washable: 74% Polyester, / 22% Rayon / 4% Élasthanne
Quality machine wash. Quality machine 74% Polyester, / 22% Rayon / 4% Spandex