The Irresistible Comfort and Softness of Polar Fleece makes this the perfect warm adaptive housecoat for winter. The open back features include a full back overlap and two snap closures at each shoulder. This great dressing gown has a zip front that opens to below the waist, and two large patch pockets for added convenience. These adaptive robes by Silvert are terrific for elderly/senior citizens who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. A great choice for nursing homes, home care, hospitals, and post-surgery.
Product Features of Silvert’s Adaptive Open Back Nightgowns :
- Easy Access Dressing – Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity – Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Washable – Polyester
How do you put this adaptive open-back robe on?
- The individual remains in a seated position while being dressed.
- The individual’s arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
Adaptive Clothing Size Chart:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)