Sequined Open-Back Top is a real dazzler. The shirred yoke gives it a flattering fit that flows. Front fold-down panel. The adaptive top features a Full back overlap with snaps at the shoulders and neck. Long sleeves ¾-length. This adaptive clothing for women adaptive top completely opens up, allowing the individual’s arms to be slid into the garment sleeves without ever having to raise/lower their arms or struggle with small neck openings.
The back overlap is then folded over and domed/snapped into place. The snaps are placed on the shoulders to avoid pressure points. Quality machine washable polyester and spandex.This handicapped clothing for women adaptive top is terrific for home care and nursing home residents.
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Tops :
- Easy Access Dressing – Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity – Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Washable – Wrinkle resistant 95% Polyester-5% Spandex
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 95% Polyester – 5% Spandex and wrinkle resistant.