Senior Women’s Embroidered Open Back Long Sleeve Blouse is ideal as a dressy assisted dressing option. This adaptive long sleeve top features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with a snap closure at each shoulder for caregivers to easily secure this handicap garment. This notched neckline top is embellished with a beautiful & delicate floral embroidery and velvet contrast shirred sleeves and neckband for a classy holiday look!
Product Features of Silverts Open Back Tops:
- No Peek – Full back coverage for complete dignity, with 2 overlapping back panels
- Simple Closure – Secured with snaps at shoulders
- Reduces Exposure – Safer open back dressing solution
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing – Reduces dressing time and upper body movement
- Easy Access Dressing – Terrific for lowered arm mobility
- No Pressure Points – Strategically placed shoulder snaps eliminate pressure points
- Soft & Comfortable – Great for sensitive skin and ultimate comfort
- Ideal Gift – Great for adults in hospitals, nursing facilities or recovery; disabled adults; and elderly in long term care or home care settings
- Style – Adaptive closure is concealed in the shoulder seam
- Quality Machine Washable – 70% Viscose, 30% Nylon
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 70% Viscose, 30% Nylon.