The Senior Women’s Open Back High Low Top is ideal for assisted dressing. This adaptive top for women features a discreet and generous back overlap for additional coverage with a snap closure at each shoulder for caregivers to easily secure this garment. This top also features a flattering hi-low silhouette in a lightweight structured bubble fabric with polka dot print and decorative buttons for a classic, stylish flare. If you are looking for open-back clothes for seniors, this is it!
- Open Back Closure: Secured easily with snaps at shoulders
- No Peek: Full back coverage for complete dignity, with 2 overlapping back panels
- Reduces Exposure: Overlapping panels maintain coverage better than standard open back styles
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing: Reduces dressing time
- Easy Access Dressing: Terrific for lowered arm mobility
- No Pressure Points: Strategically placed shoulder snaps eliminate pressure points
- Decorative Buttons: Cute, nonfunctional buttons for added style
- 3/4 Length Sleeves: Sleeves are cropped, ending mid-forearm
FABRIC & CARE
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Fabric Description: Non-stretchable blouse material with small bubble texturing.
- Fabric Weight: Lightweight, perfect for those who like breezy tops.
- Washing Instructions: Machine washable and dryer friendly