Senior Women’s Open Back Top with Embroidery Detail features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closure at each shoulder. Great for caregivers to easily secure this handicap garment. This amazingly soft top has two beautiful embroidery applications on the front for a feminine look.
This adaptive clothing is terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. A great product for home care, retirement, and nursing home settings.
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Top :
- Reduces Exposure: Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing: Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing: Terrific for Lowered Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure: Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points: Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity: Full Back Overlap
- Soft & Comfortable: Great for Sensitive Skin and Ultimate Comfort
- Ideal Gift: A great choice for disabled adults, hospitals, nursing facilities, long-term care facilities, and for home care settings.
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry: 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
How to put on open-back clothing?
- The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
- The individual’s arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders. The domes/snaps are positioned in such a way that the individual does not experience any uncomfortable pressure points. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 65% Polyester/35% Cotton