Silvert’s is excited to bring you the latest adaptive jeans by award-winning designer, Izzy Camilleri. A clever combination of form, function, and fashion, these jeans solve the dressing problems of the physically disabled while looking every bit as stylish as their traditional counterparts. Assisted-Dressing Open-Back Jeans are designed to go on while seated. High, contoured back rise for seated comfort. Jersey knit elastic waistband. Quality machine washable 82% Cotton-16% Polyester-2% Spandex Denim. 32-inch inseam.
Adaptive Clothing Wheelchair Jean Pants/Slacks for Women are perfect for those with lowered mobility/wheelchair user dependency and/or incontinence. This easy access adaptive apparel jean for women design allows for quick and easy changes for those with incontinence issues. They slip on with ease from a seated position! (No standing required).
These easy-to-put-on handicapped jeans for wheelchair users feature three adjustable dome closures at the waist for even easier seated dressing. The large back flap provides full coverage and discretion. These wheel chair pants/trousers for women are terrific for those that require a patient lift or hoist.
Product Features of Silvert’s Adaptive Open Back Pants :
- Easy Access Dressing – Dressing from a Seated Position
- Complete Dignity – 2 Overlapping Back Panels
- Easy Closure – Secured with Adjustable Snaps
- Elastic Waist – Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Quality Machine Washable – Cotton-Polyester-Spandex
How do you put these wheelchair Clothing jeans on?
- The individual remains in a seated position.
- The individuals legs are inserted into the pant legs and drawn up to the upper thigh.
- The caregiver simply snaps the generous overlap into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
These adaptive handicap and/or incontinence pants/slacks for women by Silvert are terrific for adults/elderly/seniors with special needs who are disabled or wheelchair dependent.