Open-Side Pants in cool cotton, the fabric of choice for summer! So breathable and comfortable, they’re an everyday favorite. 32-inch inseam. These easy to put-on pants/trousers feature adjustable easy touch strips on both sides of the waistband allowing for adjustable, struggle-free dressing. The front fold-down panel provides slip-on ease from a wheelchair or seated position. The back pant/slack waistband is elasticized, and handy side flap pockets provide added convenience.
These adaptive handicapped pants/slacks with adjustable closures are terrific for adults/elderly/seniors who suffer from arthritis or are disabled or wheelchair dependent. This item is usually offered in a full figure plus size clothing range. A great product for home care, retirement, nursing home, and care home settings. A terrific gift for anyone experiencing a handicap whether lowered hand dexterity or limited mobility by Silverts!
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Side Pants:
- Easy Access Dressing – Terrific for Lowered Hand Dexterity
- Front Fold-Down Panel – Allows for Easy Slip-On Comfort
- Easy Closure – Secured with Adjustable Easy Touch Closures
- Elastic Waist – Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Convenient Side Pockets – Handy Flap Pocket on Each Side
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry – 100% Cotton
Quality machine wash & dry. Made of 100% Cotton