These Side Opening Adaptive Arthritis Pants feature an easy access hook and loop fastener on each side to make arthritic dressing a breeze! These easy to put-on pants/trousers feature adjustable easy touch strips on both sides of the waistband allowing for adjustable, struggle-free dressing. The front fold-down panel provides slip-on ease from a wheelchair or seated position.
The back pant/slack waistband is elasticized, and handy side flap pockets provide added convenience. Made of quality machine washable polyester gabardine. These adaptive handicapped pants/slacks with adjustable closures are terrific for elderly/seniors who suffer from arthritis or are disabled or wheelchair dependent. 31-inch inseam. This item is usually offered in a full figure plus size clothing range. A great product for home care, retirement, nursing home, and care home settings. These Silverts adaptive open side pants are a great help for those in the home rehabilitation centers, skilled nursing facilities, and long-term care facilities. A terrific gift for anyone experiencing a handicap whether lowered hand dexterity or limited mobility by Silverts!
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Side Pants:
- Easy Access Dressing – Terrific for Lowered Hand Dexterity
- Front Fold-Down Panel – Allows for Easy Slip-On Comfort
- Easy Closure – Secured with Adjustable Easy Touch Closures
- Elastic Waist – Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Convenient Side Pockets – Handy Flap Pocket on Each Side
- Quality Machine Washable – Polyester