Senior Women’s Twofer Lace Blazer features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closure at each shoulder for caregivers to easily secure this handicap garment. This top has the stylish look of two garments in one with the layered lace blazer and top look. A perfect dressy option for assisted dressing!
This adaptive top by Silverts is terrific for elderly / seniors / disabled adults who suffer from arthritis or are disabled or wheelchair dependent. A great choice for disabled adults, hospitals, nursing facilities, long-term care facilities, and home care settings. If you know someone who requires adaptive clothing or handicap clothing this adaptive top makes a great gift choice.
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Top :
- Reduces Exposure: Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing: Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing: Terrific for Lowered Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure: Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points: Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity: Full Back Overlap
- Soft & Comfortable: Great for Sensitive Skin and Ultimate Comfort
- Ideal Gift: A great choice for disabled adults, hospitals, nursing facilities, long-term care facilities, and home care settings.
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry: 59% Polyester/ 41% Cotton
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 59% Polyester/ 41% Cotton