Senior Women’s Color Block 3/4 Sleeve Top with open back. This stylish adaptive t-shirt features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with a snap closure at each shoulder for caregivers to easily secure this handicap garment. This color-blocked top with variegated stripes comes in multiple beautiful colorways- A elevated option for assisted dressing!
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Top :
- Reduces Exposure: Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing: Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing: Terrific for Lowered Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure: Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points: Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity: Full Back Overlap
- Soft & Comfortable: Great for Sensitive Skin and Ultimate Comfort
- Ideal Gift: A great choice for disabled adults, hospitals, nursing facilities, long-term care facilities, and home care settings.
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry: 92% Polyester/8% Spandex
How to put on open-back clothing?
- The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
- The individual’s arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders. The domes/snaps are positioned in such a way that the individual does not experience any uncomfortable pressure points. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 92% Polyester/8% Spandex