Women’s Adaptive Open Back Twofer Top with Short Sleeves features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closure at each shoulder for caregivers to easily secure this handicap garment. This 2 in 1 top has the stylish look of two garments in one with a tank combined with a layered blouse. It comes in fun seasonal patterns layered with solid colors for a trendy stylish look.
The snaps are placed on the shoulders to avoid pressure points. A great choice for disabled adults, nursing homes, home care, or hospitals. This wonderful adaptive top is also ideal for those in skilled nursing facilities, long-term care facilities, and home care settings.
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Top :
- Reduces Exposure: Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing: Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing: Terrific for Lowered Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure: Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points: Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity: Full Back Overlap
- Soft & Comfortable: Great for Sensitive Skin and Ultimate Comfort
- Ideal Gift: A great choice for disabled adults, hospitals, nursing facilities, long-term care facilities, and home care settings.
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry: 95% Polyester 5% Spandex
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 95% Polyester 5% Spandex