There are many different aspects of bamboo that you never knew about. Bamboo is starting to be used for so many new things due to its sustainability. Get knowledge about bamboo before you start making purchases to buy products made of it.
- Bamboo can grow 3 ft in 24 hours, 1.5 inch every 60 minutes, it’s the fastest growing plant in the world
- Bamboo absorbs carbon dioxide and produces more oxygen than trees by 30%
- Bamboo uses less water than trees and doesn’t need any chemicals to succeed
- Bamboo is one of the strongest materials in the world, some say it’s stronger than steel
- Bamboo has been used in Chinese medicine to treat infections and help the healing process
10 Amazing Facts About Bamboo – Nicolai Archuleta
“10 Facts About Bamboo – Ettitude Bedding: Sleep Better, Sleep Healthier?.”