During this season, we need to stay healthy! I want to share a few tips with you today.
- Be aware of germs, wash your hands and sanitize whenever you can to keep bacteria away that may get you sick
- Drink a lot of fluids, stay hydrated. Its suggested to drink half of your body weight in ounces
- Get a full night of sleep, 7 to 9 hours is the suggested amount of sleep to stay healthy, kids and teens may need a bit more
- To start your day, eat or drink fruit juices to get your vitamin C, this boosts your immunity fighting abilities
- Eat lots of food to keep your energy levels up, your body works best when its fueled with antioxidants and nutrients
https://www.fishertitus.org/health/staying-healthy-during-change-in-seasons , Sara Beldon